Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thing #23 - Wrapping Up




BOB DYLAN'S - "IT'S ALL OVER NOW, BABY BLUE" (LIVE 1965)

Wow, what a ride!! Even though I was frustrated at times throughout my OCl Web Challenge, I really learned a lot. I loved being creative at the "Things" I enjoyed, such as playing in the sandbox, Youtube, finding and adding widgets, Flickr (pictures), learned to use a scanner, and oddly enough, this was the first time I used a Blog and Blogged for myself and to others. When I am working with the Children's Librarian, maybe we can use the sandbox to communicate about different activities.

Thanking the OCL Challenge for getting me up with the times and Web 2.0. Without this "Challenge", I would have never searched-out these different technologies available on the Web. I always say I learn something new everyday I work at OCL due to the intelligence of our patrons who read endlessly, and our well-rounded employees who also posses many high qualities and contribute endlessly to our community.

1 comment:

aviewaskew said...

dear june,

i love your blog... the finished product is so beautiful...and the colors you choose-- calming...delightful to the eye...warm...just a reflection of you! i just am so impressed with the colors, your gorgeous slideshow...and you topped it off with dylan--perfect.
kudos to you!
your bud,
ellen